Neighbourhood Plan submitted
We have now submitted the revised Neighbourhood Plan and other documentation to Westminster City Council.
We would welcome any further comments or feedback at email@example.com
The relevant documents can be accessed here:
Riding House Street -Public Realm Improvements – Consultation
Have your say on the consultation on public realm improvements on Riding House Street between its junctions with Nassau Street and Cleveland Street. FM Conway, service provider to Westminster City Council, has been commissioned to undertake this consultation on behalf of the City Council.
- Formalised permanent road closure at east end of Riding House Street.
- Creation of a pedestrian zone with a flush surface throughout paved with two tone concrete paving.
- Benches and planting to improve public amenity and change the nature of Riding House Street from a road to a functional pedestrian space.
- Removal of the existing zebra crossing as it is no longer required. An informal pedestrian route between All Souls School sites is highlighted in the proposed paving pattern.
- Cycle parking facilities.
- Two-way operation to the east of Nassau Street to maintain access to motorcycle parking and for servicing vehicles.
Redesignation of FitzWest as a Neighbourhood Forum
We are delighted to report that FitzWest was successfully redesignated on 20 February 2020 as a Neighbourhood Forum. Thanks to everyone for for contacting Westminster Council to support us.