Dear Fitzwest Forum Member
You are invited to the AGM on Thursday 13th October at 6pm.
Venue: Sainsbury Wellcome Centre, 25 Howland St, London W1T 4JG.
There will be the opportunity to learn a bit more about current Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) projects and how they are progressing, including plans for Market Place.
And if you are interested in joining the Executive or CIL committee and having a big say in how the CIL money is allocated, then you can find out how to do this as elections will be taking place.
It will be great to welcome you all in real life – after the last few years of virtual meetings!
Please find details of the agenda below and do get in touch if you have any questions or comments.
Agenda for Fitzwest Forum AGM Thursday 13th October 6pm
- Authorisation of late meeting
- Presentation of accounts
- Elections to the executive including new volunteers
- Presentation(s) on CIL projects including Market Place
- Cllr. Paul Dimoldenberg to speak on environmental issues in Fitzrovia
- Discussion on possible CIL projects – you can read the notes from the CIL meeting in February here.