On Monday 11th January 2016
Getty Image Gallery
46 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8DX
Between 11.00am and 8.00pm
We look forward to seeing everyone at the exhibition which will;
- Introduce newbies to the Neighbourhood Plan Process
- Outline what has happened so far
- Present the findings of our consultations, in particular the issues you told us were important
- Present the solutions and policies that might provide options for dealing with the important issues
- Seek your views and ideas
- Present a road map of what happens next
In addition we shall be holding a briefing for press, politicians, landowners, business and developers who have an interest in the area. If you know someone who you feel should be invited to the briefing please send us their details via our email email@example.com
We are grateful to the management of the Getty Image Gallery for their support.
Those who attend will be able to pick up a free three D map of the area drawn especially for us by the artist Lydia Bevan.