All members of the Forum are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting on Thursday 18th May at 6pm at the Sainsbury Wellcome Centre, 25 Howland Street, W1T 4JG which will also feature:
- a presentation from Westminster Council and discussion about the changes to Oxford Circus traffic flow and how this will impact Fitzrovia
- a chance to hear about how the police are dealing with increased drug dealing on our streets
We look forward to welcoming you and for you to have a chance to meet your neighbours over a glass of wine.
If you are not able to attend in person, then a zoom link will be available for you to join virtually. Please click here to request the link by email.
1. Welcome, Introductions and Apologies
2. Minutes of the last meeting. Available on Fitzwest website: https://www.fitzwest.org/
3. Election and re-election of Executive members. Any member can stand for election. Please let us know via email if would like to stand. Candidates should be prepared to say briefly why they should be elected. If you can’t attend please send a few lines about who you are and why you should be elected.
4. Amending the constitution. Proposal: to amend the constitution so as to reduce the AGM quorum from 20 to 10 and the Executive quorum from 6 to 5. These changes would require a 75% majority of those voting. 10% of members can always call a general meeting to reverse such a decision.
5. Presentation of accounts
6. Proposed changes to traffic flow at Oxford Circus – Oxford Street Team, Westminster Council
7. Dealing with anti-social behaviour and drug dealing in FitzWest
8. Updates on current CIL projects
9. Any other business
Please accept my apologies as I will be away from London and not able to attend the AGM on 18 May
Thank you for letting us know. We will miss you! And all your support which means a great deal. Hope to see you at an event soon. (There is a zoom link available to join virtually if you wanted to?)